Unique in its scale, positioning, and format, Anti-Counterfeit & Currency Expo (ACCE) brings together senior decision makers from a wide range of specialist segments associated with the currency supply chain and anti-counterfeit technology sector.
- “I am really looking forward to gathering with the industry experts at a focused conference on an important topic. The smart safe solutions can have a real meaningful impact on cash handling in the retailer’s front and back offices lost prevention practices."
- Robert Norman, Senior Product Manager, Fifth Third Bank
"CCL Secure is looking forward in attending the first Anti-Counterfeit & Currency Expo to be held in Nevada, November 2018, and interacting with government and industry peers in a new setting."
- Representative from CCL Secure
"Criminals never rest, and at JCM, neither do we. ACCE 2018 will be an excellent opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to anti-counterfeit efforts and AML compliance."
- Tom Nieman, VP Worldwide Marketing, JCM Global
"Some other conferences ask for excessive fees for participants but here this is not that case; this exhibition provides a platform that addresses the necessities, trends, and desires that the current anti-counterfeit and currency industry require."
- Jan-Dirk Enschedé, Managing Director, PNO Global
"The more you learn about this space the better."
- David Hasler, Founder & President, Breakthrough Solutions Consulting